WHAT IS MY SUMMIT?
Here at Summit Heights, we want to help you create vital connections and using My Summit is one of our key ways to connect you to important church information. It provides its members 24/7 access to their member information.
My Summit is a database that integrates with our church records and requires that you login. Everyone who wishes to access their information can create a login and have everything right at their fingertips.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING MY SUMMIT?
- Full access to the church calendar and events.
- View only the calendar groups you want to see. (e.g. Church-wide events, Youth, Children's)
- View your 2017 giving history and print your own contribution statements.
- Look up contact information for those you are in a group with or serve with
and communicate with each other.
- Choose to have your phone number and/or email address unlisted to those in your group.
- Update your profile with a new address, phone number, email or even your family or individual photo.
- Some future benefits include - join groups, register for events, find volunteer opportunities, submit requests for rooms and equipment, and social networking.
HOW DO I LOGIN?
1. Click on the “Sign in to My Summit” link on this page.
2. A new screen that takes you to a secure website with a “Sign In” box will appear.
3. Below the Sign In box click on “Need a Login? Click Here.”
4. Enter the email you have on file with the church and your first and last name.
5. Click on the “Find Me” button. (If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some incomplete information or inaccuracy in our records. Please call the church office at 903.769.5052)
6. A verification email will be sent to you shortly thereafter.
7. Click the link in the email to finish your account setup.
8. When the link opens a new window in your web browser, simply enter a password following the onscreen instructions.
9. Click on the “Sign In” button.
10. You have now gained access to My Summit. Be sure to write down your login email and password for future access.
Questions about My Summit? Call 903.769.5052 or email email@example.com